Baked me some white choco - macadamia cookies.
Also Local friends I have a good feeling that Mochi will be slow since it is a wednesday and the predicted weather for tonight will be 47… visit me when my shift starts at 730, I might have some cookies left.
no clue proably 20ish
sureee… It’s supposed to start arund dusk so 7ish
The leopard one was from Target… softer than the panda one definitely.
They had panda ones at the halloween shoppe in the District
Yeah obnoxious slow leopard scoodie… I bought something else for stephs party equally fuzzy with ears, slightly more useable.
BTWs since you’re going south could you pick me up, the ride I was gonna go with might not work.
They are such great guys… I’ve been following them since High School when half the band members were different, and before they changed the name to Young the Giant. I’m so proud and happy that they’ve gotten this far in the music buisiness. I still chat with Jake and Francois on occasion, but they’re soo busy.
I saw soo much of his personal collection O.o
have hope for the flimsy state of upcoming music.
- Charles: Did I ever tell you about the best salad I ever ate?
- Heather: No, do tell!
- Charles: It had bacon and fried oysters in it. Those are the kinds of salad I eat.
- Heather: You're fat.
- Charles: I'm sorry we can't all be tiny Asian girls.
- Heather: SOME TINY ASIAN GIRLS JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN...calories.
They have been my favourite band ever since my sophomore year of HS… so I’m 8 years deep in being streetlight obsessed.You should really check out a lot of their stuff… I spammed a ton of their audio posts about June a year ago, rake thru my archive and listen! and that goes for everyone else besides CJ.
- Charles: I wanted to talk about how crepes are the much more handsome cousin of the pancake
- Rachel: they are
- Charles: it's like
- Charles: you're dating the pancake
- Charles: and then his french cousin
- Charles: comes to visit
- Charles: and then when he leaves
- Charles: the pancake just feels clingy
- Charles: and kind of out of shape
I just went thru a years worth of your archive just… because.
I actually love rainy 4 season places like the Pac NW and New England being raised in Coney Island, i need a port city. Coffee and Bikes are just my passions now that I’ve grown up, I really would love Seattle, or Portland. There is also the very fresh seafood part of living in a port besides the weather and people. I was never meant to be here, moving was a matter of circumstance back in 2000.
- Me: Good morning
- Molly: If you're saying good morning, you didnt sleep.
- Me: You know me all too well